Many Singaporeans are particular about losing weight but there are others who are looking for the opposite. It is safe to say that not all people here in Singapore are seeking to lose weight. There are others who will do anything just to gain some weight for health purposes. If you have this kind of dilemma, you have come to the right place.
You have to make sure that you gain weight the healthy way. It is true that you can gain weight easily by simply eating fries and drinking soda all day but then your body will surely suffer the costs of poor diet. If you want to be safe and sure, you can always hire nutritionists. These people can help you with your food choices. Here are foods your nutritionist would likely to recommend:
- Potatoes: People who are trying to lose weight cut back carbohydrates. So, the first thing that you should do is add carbohydrates. The key here is to choose carbs that have more nutritional value. Potatoes are great choice because they are overloaded with the things that you need to put on some weight like fibre, protein and vitamin C.
- Lean red meat: You will surely enjoy lean read meats when you are trying to gain weight. You can have meats many times a week but be careful not to overdo it because it can cause health risks.
- Fruits: If you love tropical fruits, you will be glad to know that it can help you in gaining weight. You have to eat bananas, mangoes, papayas and pineapples. These fruits are full of sugars which will help you gain weight. You can blend it if you want or eat it raw.
- Whole wheat bread: You can start with eating whole wheat bread if you really want to gain some weight. You have to be sure though that you are eating healthy breads. The best bread is the whole grains. As much as possible, avoid white breads. Whole grain contains fibre and other minerals that can help you.
- Cheese: Cheese is a favourite of many because it can go with almost any dish. Cheese contains high in fats which is better for people who are trying to gain weight. The good thing about cheese is that it comes with delicious flavours so you can pair it with anything.
There you go. These foods can be found easily so you do not have excuses not to consider it. The most important thing here is to be serious about this. You have to be firm when you want this for it to be successful.