There sure are a lot of things that we feel bad being lazy about during summertime, but applying makeup isn’t one of those things. If all we need to do is swipe our favourite lippie or apply two coats of mascara, then so be it. But if you’re starting to feel really lazy in doing this too, then it’s time that you take hold on one of the following beauty sticks. Not only will they enable you to skip your makeup brushes altogether, these sticks are also excellent multitaskers that are perfect for your every beauty need.
- Nudestix Lip and Cheek Pencil. When it comes to stick multitaskers, this would definitely top the list. Not only does it offer eight gorgeous shades to suit every skin tone, this pencil can also be used as an eyeshadow, blusher, and lipstick. Another thing that you’ll love about it is, it has creamy moisturizing formula despite being a pencil, making it a more ideal product to keep in your vanity to save you on those lazy days.
- Tarte Coloured Clay CC Primer. Not only does this product leave you with flawless-looking skin, it also contains colour correcting clays that brightens your skin and neutralizes redness and appearance of blemishes. All you need to do is dab and blend the product in certain areas of the face, and you’re good to go.
- Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Colour Stick. Want to sport that rosy flush as if you just got out from the gym? Then this argan lip and cheek stick is the best choice for you. Aside from its smooth finish, this makeup stick imparts a sheer and natural-looking flush on your skin. Take your pick from its five available shades—pink, coral, rosey, red, and spice—to get that subtle pop of colour to your cheeks.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour and Highlight. If you’re after a makeup stick with creamy texture and luminous finish, then this sculpting stick is definitely a thing to consider. Apart from its texture and finish, this highlighting stick also has light-reflecting properties that make the highlighted areas look luminous and healthy instead of being plain reflective.
- Lipstick Queen Cupid’s Bow. Having problems on applying the lip colour you want? Ditch your lip liner and lipstick for this lip pencil now. Aside from its incredibly pigmented and super comfortable formula, this lip pencil comes in a wide range of colours to choose from. And the packaging? It makes it so easy to work with utmost precision.
There really are times when you feel lazy to put on some makeup, so it’s a relief to know that there are products we can rely on for that “no-makeup” makeup look. Arm yourself with any of these products and ensure you still look fresh and glowing minus the effort.