If there is one feature that you want to highlight, what would it be? It could be the lips, nose, chin, forehead or eyes. In this case, you want to emphasize your eyes. Eyes are the most expressive of them all so it is just right to highlight it. However, of them all, eyes prove to be difficult to groom.
It is such a task that sometimes, Singaporean women do not consider it at all. There are others who consider it but they are always late for work. It is time that you know some tips to make things easier for you. Here are some tips worth considering when it comes to making your eyes beautiful than ever:
- For longer lasting eye makeup: You want your eye makeup to last long, right? The first thing that you should do is line eyes using pencil liner then apply eye shadow with the same shade.
- For complex liquid liners: The trick is to have a steady hand so putting liquid liners can be easy. However, if you have unsteady hands, you should first line the eyes with pencil liner. After lining it, trace it with your liquid liner. This is one neat trick.
- For monolid: If your eyelids conceal your eyeliner, it is called monolid. This is not a problem because there is always something that you can do. Start by drawing arched line using pencil liner above the lash line thicker.
- For instant defining of brows: It is important that you carry along with you a white liner. Yes, there is a white liner and it can be used to define or highlight eye lift. Using your white liner, line above and below your eyebrows and smudge it using your sponge brush.
- For drawing straight line: It is sometimes a struggle to draw a straight line. This is natural but you can practice by drawing dots first and then finish by connecting them. Remember not to make dots too big.
- For ombre effect: Ombre refers to colors or tones that shade into each other. You can create an ombre effect by starting at the inner side of your eye with light eyeliner (like white). Then continue shading the outside corner of the eye with dark eyeliners then move at the middle but stop halfway. Look for a sponge brush and blend the inner and outer colors so it will overlap.
- For that perfect cat-eye shape: Cat-eye should be mastered and perfected. It is not that hard contrary to what other people believe. To create that perfect cat-eye shape, make sure that you use a spoon. The handle will serve as your guide in drawing the angled line while the curve can help you with creating the shape.
- For crumbly eyeliner: There will come a time that you eyeliner will have crumbles. Crumbles can mess up the rest of your makeup. Experts shared that to help the eyeliners with regaining its shape you have to freeze it for at least ten minutes before actually using it in your eyes.
- For fixing smudges: It is normal to have smudges but what is normal is not being able to fix it. If you have smudged liner, consider a skin-colored liner. Draw the liner instead of wiping everything and starting all over again.